Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.